This weekend sees the arrival of the eagerly awaited Sneakerness Amsterdam, one of the biggest sneaker events on the calendar. As you may already be aware we will be in attendance with the Sneakerpedia booth, showcasing many iconic, rare and sought after Air Max 90’s to mark the shoes 25th anniversary. Not wanting to stop there we will be giving you the chance to win the most iconic Air Max 90 of them all, the Infrared! We have 4 pairs to give away. All you have to do is visit the Sneakerpedia booth, login or register an account, look for your favourite Air Max 90’s on the wiki and share them via twitter using #SPADAM. We look forward to seeing your tweets, good luck sneakerholics.
See further for T&C’s
Full Terms and Conditions for Foot Locker Sneakerpedia Air Max 90 Infrared OG
1. This Promotion is only open to those who are aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. Prizes can only be redeemed in certain countries; please see clause 8.
2. No purchase necessary. However, a valid Twitter account and internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 12.00AM CET on 23rd May 2015 and 19.00PM CET on 24th May 2015.
4. To Enter: Register on Sneakerpedia.com, search for sneakers, share them via Twitter(log into your Twitter account) and include the hashtag #SPADAM to be entered into the prize draw. Only entries that include the hashtag will be valid.
5. Maximum one entry per person per Period.
6. Maximum one prize per person throughout the Promotion Period.
7. The Prize: 4 winners will win 1x Nike Air Max 90 Infrared OG (total value €104.99 – 139.99). Promotor cannot guarantee the availability of the prize in the size requested by you.
8. The prizes will be sent within 28 days of prize acceptance.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prize, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond our control.
10. The prizes are non-transferable, not exchangeable and have no cash alternative.
11. Moderation: Entries will be rejected and removed if they:
a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery;
b. include the names, likenesses, photographs or similar of any individual without their express permission;
c. contain immoral or obscene behaviour;
d. condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour;
e. cause offence on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age;
f. refer to any brand other than the Promoter; or
g. represent a danger, health and safety fear or distress.
12. Winner Selection: At the end of the Promotion Period, all valid entries will be entered into a random draw, which will be conducted within 1 working day of the end of the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the draw will be conducted by U-Dox, the independent promotional verification service.
13. Winner Communication: The winners will be contacted by direct message on Twitter within 1 working day of the relevant draw. The winner must respond to confirm that they would like to claim the prize. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of initial contact, or if the winner fails to respond in full within this timeframe, the winner may be disqualified and the prize awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
15. Invalid Entries: Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, and that Twitter has no liability for any element of this promotion.
17. By entering the promotion, entrants give their permission for their photos to be used by the Promoter without further compensation for up to 1 year for promotion purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use but not limited to Facebook, Twitter. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the promoters choosing without any payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant for up to 1 year.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the winner for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the prize draw and prize.
19. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. We accept no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registration or winner notification.
20. In the event of any dispute our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
22. Moreover, please consult the General Terms and Conditions of Twitter: these must be respected as well.
23. If for any reason the Promotion or the prize event is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
24. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond our reasonable control and which prevents us from complying with these terms and conditions or operating the promotion as originally intended, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform, run or delay in performing its obligations.
25. The name and region of the winner will be available by sending an email to email@example.com with “Foot Locker Sneakerpedia Air Max 90 Infrared OG” in the subject title for two months after the promotion period.
26. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
27. The promoter’s name and address is: Freedom Sportsline Limited 1st Floor, 42-48 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7NB P.O. Box 6352, London W1A 2BF